Take the First Step Toward a New Career With Springboard’s Data Science Career Track Prep Course
Our Data Science Career Track course is an intensive, six-month program designed to prepare you for a data science career and guaranteed to get you a job—or you’ll get your money back.
One of the reasons we’re able to make that job guarantee—and why we have yet to issue a refund—is because we carefully screen all applicants, who must pass a technical challenge to enroll.
While we welcome learners from all professional and academic backgrounds, the curriculum was designed for people with prior experience in statistics and programming, such as software developers, analysts, and finance professionals.
We do this because we want to set our students up for success.
But we’ve heard from many aspiring data scientists who aren’t quite ready for the Data Science Career Track, but who could be if they just had a refresher in fundamental coding and statistics skills.
That’s why we’re launching a new prep course designed to teach those data science go-getters everything they need to know to pass the Data Science Career Track admissions test and excel in the full course.
Here’s what you can expect:
- An online, self-paced curriculum that takes 4-6 weeks to complete
- Weekly one-on-one calls with your mentor, a data science expert
- 50+ hours of hands-on learning material created by data science and Python experts
- Access to weekly data science office hours and our global student community
Additionally, you’ll receive preferential Data Science Career Track application review and admissions fast-tracking upon course completion. And your prep course tuition can be applied directly toward the Data Science Career Track.
This prep course is for you if:
- You’re committed to changing careers, but need an introduction to or a refresher in the Python or statistics skills needed to succeed in the Data Science Career Track
- You want to test the Springboard learning model before committing to a longer course
Note: No prior coding experience is required, but to be successful, we recommend that students already be proficient in high school-level mathematics with an openness to learning more advanced concepts.
Our mission is to help as many people as possible achieve their career goals through high-quality, accessible education. We believe this prep course is another step toward helping more aspiring data scientists find professional fulfillment.
Ready to get started? Enroll in the Data Science Career Track Prep Course today.