Since Springboard’s early days, our success has always been a reflection of our community. Whether you’re a student or mentor, you’ve believed in us – and our mission – from the very beginning. This is why we decided it was time for us to find a meaningful way to give back to you, while continuing to grow our lively network of teammates, alumni, and friends.
Our new Referral Program was made with you in mind: we want to support you as you share the gift of learning with your own community. As a current student, alumni, or mentor, whenever you refer someone to any of our career tracks, they’ll get $500 off the program, and you’ll get $250 as a thank you for spreading the gift of learning.
If you want to refer a friend or colleague to Springboard, read our step-by-step guide below.
How do I refer someone to Springboard?
- Go to your student or mentor profile. On the top right-hand corner, click the icon with your name and then click the option “Earn $250”.
- This will lead you to the next page, where you’ll see your unique Springboard referral URL. You can either copy and directly share this URL with the person you are referring, or click on one of the options to share through Facebook, LinkedIn, or Email.
- If the person you are referring has not yet applied or been accepted to the Career Track, they’ll first have to complete the application process. Once they are accepted, they can enter your custom coupon code into the promo code section of the payments page (in the red box on the bottom right in the image below) to claim their $500 off.
You can read all the terms and conditions of the referral program here.
If you are already a student or mentor at Springboard, you can access this referral portal through your dashboard. If you’re considering taking a Springboard course, we encourage you to connect with other people in your network to hear about their experiences in the course (and get them to refer you 😉).
You can check out all of the programs we offer in topics like design, software engineering, data science, machine learning, and analytics here.
1) Which Springboard programs can I refer somebody to?
The Referral Program applies only to our Career Tracks. This means you cannot use it for any of our Career Track Prep courses.
2) How and when do I get my referral bonus credited?
As a mentor referrer, you will receive referral credit to the account we have on file for your payments.
As a student referrer (a student already involved with Springboard who is referring someone else), you will receive your referral credit as a refund to the credit card we have on file after the person you refer is in the course for 2 weeks (or passes the deadline for the “trial period” at the start of his/her course). If you have any questions about this or need to switch how we refund you, please reach out to your student advisor.
As the referred person, you can use your referrer’s unique referral code in the promo code box when you enroll. This will immediately reduce your tuition amount by $500.
3) What if my friend drops out of a Springboard course?
As long as the person you refer is in the course past the 2-week period window, you get your referral bonus regardless of whether they drop out of the course. That said, we do encourage you to be supportive of them – the more people students have in their lives encouraging them, the better the progress they can make in the course.
4) Can a referred student combine my referral bonus with other scholarships or discounts?
No, this cannot be combined with other offers.