Best Careers for ENFJ Personalities
In this article
Learn which careers are ideal for you based on your Myers-Briggs personality type.
ENFJ is one of 16 different personality types from the Myers-Briggs Type Indicators (MBTI). This particular personality type, dubbed the Protagonist, is extremely charismatic and passionate. Natural-born leaders, the best careers for ENFJs will offer opportunities for growth and project management.
Because of their love for showmanship, ENFJ careers are often in the entertainment industry, with notable members including Johnny Depp, Ben Affleck, and Ben Stiller. Of course, ENFJ career choices are not limited to entertainment, and on this page, we’ll offer ENFJ career advice by helping you better understand the best fit for an ENFJ personality type career.
Doesn’t sound like you? Learn more about the best careers for your MBTI personality here.
What Does ENFJ Stand For?
ENFJ stands for Extrovert, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging.
This personality group is small but mighty, making up only 2% of the population. They’re often described as contagiously energetic, creative, and kind. The best careers for ENFJ personality types will be in industries that encourage collaboration and innovation.
ENFJ Personality Strengths & Weaknesses
|Patient||Poor time management|
What Careers Are Best for ENFJ Personalities?
There are not a lot of options for ENFJs, with most ENJF careers falling in the creative fields.
- Art director. At the top of the ENFJ career list is creative or art directing. Combining the ENFJs’ knack for leadership and love of creative endeavors, this career is an ideal fit. With Springboard’s UI/UX Design Bootcamp, students will gain the skills necessary to assume leadership positions in development and design.
- Website designer and developer. ENFJs should look for jobs that foster collaboration. When creating websites, ENFJs will love seeing their hard work come to life. With Springboard’s Software Engineering Track, students will learn both front and back-end development and gain invaluable experience in this field.
- Freelance marketer. Freelance opportunities cater to the ENFJs desire to take on a multitude of projects at once. With Springboard’s Introduction to Design course, students can build their confidence and portfolios at their own pace.
How Does Springboard Help ENFJs Achieve Their Career Goals?
Springboard provides a self-paced curriculum structure designed to cater to the ENFJ leaders. By covering an extensive curriculum, accessible mentorship, and providing the tools for a self-driven portfolio, Springboard has adapted its many career tracks to cater to various learning styles, and successfully prepares its students for a variety of ENFJ personality careers.
- Gain the confidence you need. Springboard offers introductory courses for students looking to enter careers in design, but feel they do not qualify for these skilled positions right away and can help ENFJs gain the confidence they need to go forward.
- Get results. Like ENFJs, Springboard courses are results-driven. 85% of all Springboard students received an offer within four months, and 53% of students overall received a job offer prior to graduating.
- Keep track of your goals. With weekly one-on-one mentorship calls, ENFJs will receive constant feedback to help them stay on track and provide guidance when looking for potential career matches.
- Study in a systematic way at your own pace. The courses offered by Springboard are self-paced which is ideal for ENFJs, who require a more flexible schedule.
Since you’re here…
Are you a future UX designer? Enroll in our UI/UX Bootcamp and join over 10,000 students who have successfully changed careers with us. Want to get wireframing right this second? Check out our free UX learning path today.