IN THIS ARTICLE
- What Does ENFP Stand For?
- ENFP Personality Strengths & Weaknesses
- What Careers Are Best for ENFP Personalities?
- How Does Springboard Help ENFPs Achieve Their Career Goals?
Get expert insights straight to your inbox.
Learn which careers are ideal for you based on your Myers-Briggs personality type.
ENFP is one of 16 different personality types from the Myers-Briggs Type Indicators (MBTI). This personality group is extremely vibrant, energetic, and full of big ideas. As truly free spirits, the best careers for ENFPs will offer opportunities for both creative growth and independence through project management. Because of their love for finding passion-fueled endeavors, ENFP careers are often in the entertainment industry, with notable members including Kelly Clarkson, Robert Downey Jr., and Quentin Tarantino.
Of course, ENFP career choices are not limited to entertainment, and on this page, we’ll offer ENFP career advice by helping you better understand the best fit for an ENFP personality type career.
Doesn’t sound like you? Learn more about the best careers for your MBTI personality here.
What Does ENFP Stand For?
ENFP stands for Extrovert, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving.
The members of this group are charming, enthusiastic, and creative, and the best careers for ENFPs will give them ample opportunity to express their creativity and find innovative solutions to curious challenges. Because of their aptitude for being inventive and futuristic, top ENFP career options will include elements of entrepreneurship, design, and relationship-building.
ENFP Personality Strengths & Weaknesses
What Careers Are Best for ENFP Personalities?
There’s a large variety of ENFP careers, with some of the best careers for ENFP personalities landing in the tech industry.
- Digital marketer. Marketing teams are often very collaborative and encourage the type of bold ideas that ENFPs are sure to bring to the table, which is why digital marketing is at the top of our prospective ENFP careers list. By honing their skills in digital design, ENFPs are sure to thrive at a digital marketing agency.
- Video game developer. ENFP personality types thrive on creative teams. Video game development and design will allow for both creative and empathetic work. Their keen sense of empathy will make for a highly successful ENFP graphic designer, and Springboard’s UI/UX Design Bootcamp will give ENFPs the technical skills needed to succeed.
- Front-end developer. Front-end developers work with the UX team to bring concepts into reality. This role combines creativity with practical skills. With Springboard’s Software Engineering Track, students can learn how to build webpages and create interactive apps.
- UX researcher. Skilled at finding solutions in details others might not easily catch, UX researchers work with a broad pool of people to help designers better understand their user base. The ENFP personality type makes a good fit here due to their confidence when it comes to interacting with others, and their abilities to empathize.
How Does Springboard Help ENFPs Achieve Their Career Goals?
Springboard provides a self-paced curriculum structure designed to cater to the ENFP dreamers. By covering an extensive curriculum, accessible mentorship, and providing the tools for a self-driven portfolio, Springboard has adapted its many career tracks to cater to various learning styles and successfully prepares its students for a variety of ENFP personality careers.
- Gain the confidence you need. Springboard offers introductory courses for students looking to enter careers in design, but feel they do not qualify for these skilled positions right away and can help ENFPs gain the confidence they need to go forward.
- Get results. Like ENFPs, Springboard courses are results-driven. 85% of all Springboard students received an offer within four months, and 53% of students overall received a job offer prior to graduating.
- Keep track of your goals. With regular one-on-one mentorship calls, ENFPs will receive constant feedback to help them stay on track and provide guidance when looking for potential career matches.
- Study in a systematic way at your own pace. The courses offered by Springboard are self-paced which is ideal for ENFPs, who require a more flexible schedule and dislike micro-management and strict deadlines.
Since you’re here…
Interested in a career in UX design? Rise to the top of the CV pile when you enroll in our UX Bootcamp—you’ll get a UX job or your tuition money back. Take a look at our student reviews and test out our free UX course to get a feel for our style and results. TL;DR: average starting salaries for our students = $85,440. Let’s do this.