These 5 tutorials will teach you how to use SQL. Start defining queries and pulling result sets from the comfort your inbox.
We created this Introduction to SQL course so the foundations of SQL are accessible to everyone. Here's what you'll learn in the next five days:
1. Anatomy of a SQL Environment : Learn where to find inputs, outputs, table names, and data types within an example instance.
2. Filtering Data and Getting Specific : Learn the basic ins and outs of Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA).
3. Joining Tables for a Full Picture : Layer tables for more accurate data exploration, using JOIN clauses.
4. Data Gathering and Aggregation : Combine multiple data sources for the bigger picture.
5. Presentation to External Stakeholders : Format your result set for clarity to nontechnical teammates: one of data's most underrated skills.
This Introduction to SQL course is perfect for anyone interested in data analysis tools, or anyone who recognizes the need to implement data-driven problem solving in their current role but doesn't know where to start.
Whether you're looking to level up your career or quench your alternate career curiosity, you've come to the right place to learn SQL basics: simply, clearly, and all for free.